Visa –vs- Residency 

There are several Visa classifications that facilitate a person that seeks residency in the United States. One of the preferred and most beneficial Visas to obtain is the E-2 Visa.

The E-2 Visa

The E-2 Visa Treaty was created in order to facilitate foreign national investment to help boost the economy and create jobs in the United States. The major advantages to the investor is that in most cases the Visa can be renewed indefinitely as long as the business entity is operating in the U.S. and in many cases the Visa can be granted not only to the investor but also to a spouse and children under the age of 21 when you invest in the United States to obtain residency. Our safe and profitable investment business model has been a proven, highly desirable and trusted resource fro anyone seeking a vehicle for legal immigration to the United States.

For a full list of countries that have E-2 Visa Treaties with the United States visit the U.S. State Department list of countries.

Your AFTA advisory team is ready to assist you in obtaining your E-2 Visa with the help of our immigration attorneys and accountants.


 Applying for residency is different than obtaining a Visa, residents get a Green card status which can eventually lead to American Citizenship.

The requirements are different than the Visas but as a transport business investor you may apply for various types residences.

There are different factors to consider when applying for Residency, our immigration attorneys can assist you in the process and answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Contact us to arrange a consultation with one of our immigration attorneys.

To get started with your U.S. Investment Business and obtain your legal residency status simply

Call us at 1+ (305) 363-7686 or email: